Real estate sector today is a very competitive market with 100s of players fighting for quality talent. Although it is a fragmented market, FDI in multi- brand retail is set to boost demand with addition of new national players. Professionally qualified reality professionals across levels stands at only 8 million and demand for this number is set to multiply with future developments in the sector. Experts project a huge scarcity of talent in the Indian reality sector as surveys have revealed that India would require four million civil engineers over the next decade but would meet up only 6, 42,000.
At MANCER, we understand the demand supply gap for talent in the Indian real estate sector. Around 123 million of urban population is likely to seek professional help for building houses by 2020, there will be a demand for a massive 95 billion sq ft of real estate space for residential, retail, commercial, industrial and civil projects from 2010-2020.
This means that an average demand of 8.7 billion sq ft of realty space has to be built every year. For such magnificent numbers, we need expert talent with sound educational background and experience. To meet the prospective real estate needs, India would require four million civil engineers, 396, 000 architects and 119,000 planners over the next decade.
Our team of real estate domain experts will help you plan and execute your talent search is a cost effective manner. As the demand for real estate professional’s increase, experts from MANCER Consulting services are there to support and grow your real estate expansion plans.
MANCER focuses on the right-fit model, with robust evaluation procedure conducted by our specialist consultants, and a strong reference checks procedure to source the best talent. For cost effective hiring services, get in touch with our Steel and Power domain consultants.
We also manage complex national and international assignments that need the deployment of resources across different geographies.
Our innovative approach creates value based offering:
- Strong recruitment team who specializes in your requirement.
- The multi-disciplinary team we deploy will utilize all the very latest search technologies, our own qualified database combine with direct personal approaches to secure the best possible pool of talent.
- A differentiated candidate experience and streamlined recruitment process.
- Cost savings and reduced cycle time through well-defined service level metrics.
- Connection with passive and active candidates – through social media strategies and our exclusive recruitment marketing campaigning technology.
- Capability to provide a client-dedicated recruiting team.
- No candidate left behind service commitment to 100% candidate outreach.