UUp to 90 million domestic jobs could be generated in the manufacturing sector, with the sector producing about 25–30% of India’s gross domestic product (GDP). It is estimated that India needs to create 7-8 million new jobs each year outside agriculture to stay at its current unemployment level of 7%. Manufacturing jobs are ideal for workers transitioning out of agriculture as service jobs require high level of education and professionalism. The revival of manufacturing sector can create close to 2.5 Million new jobs every year.
In Manufacturing sector, hiring campaigns need to be aggressive. Mostly characterized by transitioning workforce at lower level and highly qualified workforce at the top, customized human resource solutions need to be designed.
With our domain experts, you can be rest assured of your complex hiring needs. Our recruiters would work with you in planning and implementing end to end solution for your hiring campaign.
We also manage complex national and internal assignments that need the deployment of resources across geographies.
Our innovative approach creates value based offering:
- Strong recruitment team that specializes in your requirement.
- The multi-disciplinary team we deploy will utilize all the very latest search technologies, our own qualified database, combined with direct personal approaches to secure the best possible pool of talent.
- Cost saving and reduced cycle time through well-defined service level metrics.
- Connection with passive and active candidates – through social media strategies and our exclusive recruitment marketing campaigning technology.
- Capability to provide a client-dedicated recruiting team.
- “No candidate left behind” service commitment to 100% candidate outreach.
- A differentiated candidate experience and streamlined recruitment process.